Thursday, September 17, 2009

Some Sticker Design Ideas

I have decided to go away from the idea of window clings because they are quite expensive to print and there are not many good ways to print them at home. Instead I think I am going to use stickers with a low adhesion rate for the same purpose. Stickers are still easily removed and will not harm bathroom stalls or mirrors if they are not super sticky. I can also do smaller versions that could be placed on makeup boxes at retail stores.




So here are some of the "sketches" or prototypes of my ideas:








This is my first idea, It is a small rectangular sticker with the single kiss mark.















This is the second version of that one a little larger with multiple kiss marks.











Small product sticker that could be placed at the corner of a mirror or on a make-up box.

just another design for a larger sticker








So this is a really basic oval sticker.






These are just a bunch of small stickers of product boxes or mirrors

New Idea?

* Put the stickers on packaged cosmetics that are in a basket that say "free".

Make it a two part project, with the free make up in the basket, the stickers on the mirrors


1 comment:

Jangrrrrl said...

great evolution, Trish! I am exited about your project! I like the first sticker and square variation, I really like the small series of 4 squares: Who are you doing this for", I also like the sticker with 4 lipsticks- reminds me of bullets/casings.

remember to photograph the deployed guerilla tactics